Sunday 9 February 2014

stamped copics oriental card

Hi sorry i have been missing since before Christmas but i have had a knee op and then been suffering with vitamin d deficiency which left me shattered all the time so been through the wars a bit but on the mend now lol.  I stamped this card using a Lilly of the valley stamp and then coloured her with copics. I used my silhouette to cut the the numbers and the black shape i mattered and layered my stamped image onto. The backing papers are Teresa Colin's ones i love the colours of these.
 As you can see i have been getting to grips with watermarking my images as i have been posting lots of my stuff on c&c website so thought i should mark it as mine in some way. I want to try to do more home decor this year so if you fancy some more inspiration why not have a look on my facebook page the address is  on the bottom of the photo. Happy crafting xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment