Friday 21 February 2014

cat card

Hi all

Not blogged a card for a while so thought i would give it a go lol. This is the card i made for my sister she loves cats and i thought this was a lovely image from one of Joanna Sheens cdroms. Its a free standing easel card but still folds flat into an envelope. I used a matching backing paper mattered and layered with black card to make the image pop. I have used a small amount of glitter glue to highlight some of the flowers on the backing paper. The cut out area on top of the card blank was also backed using the matching backing paper. The bow is made of paper also and was cut out using a template from a crafters companion cdrom. I stamped the happy birthday and sister greeting using versa fine black ink and added some pretty fibres and a brad for embellishments. Hope you like it if you do don't forget to check out my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KittykazzCrafts thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment