Wednesday 12 February 2014

love is in the air

Hi guys,

Made this picture using my silhouette portrait cutting machine and placed it in a good quality frame I am really pleased with the results. I am planning to sell these for £7 each which is a bargain compared to the prices in the shops for similar stuff!  It comes in any colour background and any words you would like, great for wedding presents as you could have the couples name date of wedding extra and also for new babies as you could have babies name weight and date of birth. Diamonties can also be added for a bit of bling if required.  Hope you like it if you want to see more frames/cards please have a look on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KittykazzCrafts don't forget to like my page and follow my blog for more handcrafted goodies xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment