Monday 17 February 2014

cat lovers home decor

Hi everyone

This is a design I made for a cat lover this picture is for sale for the price of £8. The frame is good quality deep frame to keep the art work away from the glass along the side of the pictures written on to the backing paper is a poem about owning a cat called Because I'm only Human.  A small part of the poem reads as "oh let me not forget that chairs were put on earth to shred,and what i like to call a lap is actually a cat bed" . Hope you like it i can make similar items please just ask and feel free to follow my blog or check out my facebook page the address is printed along the bottom of the photo.  xx (i will post more photos on my facebook page as soon as possible as at the minute facebook seems to be acting up and wont let me upload any directly to my page grrrrr)

No comments:

Post a Comment