Saturday 24 August 2013

crafty ambitions/tatty 21st card

Hi friends,

This is a card I made a few months ago for my nieces 21 st birthday using the do crafts tatty ted cd. Although I like using the graphics type cd roms I prefer to print of the elements separately and then build my card up rather than doing it digitally. I added jems and used paper I printed off in my cricut expression to make the letters numbers and flower embellishments. I decided on a easel style card I also used a white gel pen to fau stitch around the edges. I love these colours together and it seemed it started something new for my niece too as decided to start collecting the bears lol.
I have made a decision to really crack on with my crafting this year selling my creations more and applying for some design team work too. My ideal end to the year would be to open a shop selling my craft items and revamping old furniture and up cycling some cute stuff who knows watch this space......

No comments:

Post a Comment