Tuesday 27 August 2013

its a boy gift bag

Hi me again this blogging thing is becoming a habit.t Its lovely to see my page views growing please feel free to follow my blogs and I will follow yours back.
Now the details of this project, my last blog showed a birthday card i made for my niece who at the time was expecting her first baby well baby Charlie arrived weighing a whopping 8lbs 14 oz ouch! That's a big first baby isn't it but glad to report after a few worrying moments baby and mum are doing great.  I have made several baby home decor projects and of course a card and will be blogging them all over next few days but needed a matching gift bag to pop them all in.  I used a 8x8 paper pad and some card stock ribbon and a love heart charm from my stash. The letters also came in the pad and the bag itself started life as a plain old white paper bag hope you like it please follow my blog to see a wall plack, door hanger, teddy in a paint pot and card i have made to match. Bye for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment