Sunday 25 August 2013

humphreys corner 8x8 card

hi again get me blogging again lol,

I made this card for my niece who was celebrating her birthday and expecting her first baby at the time.  I love to use black as a matt in pastel coloured cards as it really makes the design pop.  To make this card I used a crafters companion humprey cd rom and 8 x8 ins card blank a happy birthday stamp and some embelishments from my stash.  I used the matching backing papers to make the flowers using my cameo machine I love the machine I always had a cricut before but the quality of the cut is much better than the cricut. (I still have two cricuts as well though lol ) ah well better be off lots to do today as its back to work for me in the morning after two weeks hols boooo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment