Sunday 25 August 2013

stamped xmas card/staging my photos

hi again friends,

This is a card I made last year using a crafters companion Humphrey stamp and papers from the cd plus some spell binders dies. I used promarkers to colour this image in although I tend to use copics more often now I really enjoy using alchol markers and would love to give some others a try to if I had the pennies!  I enjoy stamping and colouring so much I now have a stash of them ready to be used on cards I often sit on the sofa watching tv and colouring away. We also have a caravan by the sea and when we go into the entertainment centre for a coffee I can often be seen with my clip board and bag of copics must admit I get a few funny looks but my daughters and I love it so who cares lol.
Looking back at this photo I can see that staging my photos better is what I should be doing my cards look so much better when photographed with a white background a bit of fru fru and good lighting but hey its a learning curbxx

No comments:

Post a Comment