Sunday 23 June 2013

silhouette portrait my first completed project

hi everyone

I finally took the plunge a bought myself the silhouette portrait and wow am I glad I did. What a fab little machine it cuts like a dream. I went for the smaller machine so I could get some little extra bits to go with it. This is the first full project I have made and I have to say it was fairly easy the hardest bit is choosing what to use. I bought the flower frame from the silhouette store in the reduced section so it cost 33p. I pulled it to pieces a bit so I could mat and layer it up and created a outline for another matt. Using a front on my computer I created the word nan and and outline for that too.  Each flower around the frame has a pearl in the middle for added interest. The background was also done on the portrait using the white silhouette pen and then I added a little gem to the centre of each. The insert was also made using this excellent little machine. Its so good I decided to sell my cricut and grand calibur as just don't think I will use them anymore. Hope you like the card and why not give the silhouette a try you wont be disappointed xx

No comments:

Post a Comment