Thursday 6 June 2013

paper clips???

Hi crafters
This is the card I made for my sons 21st birthday this week. The image is a house mouse stamp that I coloured using my copics I choose the image as my son is a fan of the gym unlike his mum lol. The papers are from a paper pad that I bought and loved but wondered when I would use it as it is mainly pinks however every few pages there are grey tones so I used these.  I was at the caravan and short of my room full of stuff I needed so needed to use my brain a little more than I am use to lol. I needed  red card but didn't have any so cut the card to the sizes I wanted then coloured the edges with my red copics and ta da red card!! I used my cricut to cut the circle and the squares, the 21 and the word Chris. On the grey background I then stamped  with the words party time randomly to add alittle interest as it was looking a bit plain. All that was left to do was put it all together once I had stick and glued it into place I thought it looked a little plain in the top right hand corner and it was drawing my eye to it instead of the main focal point. Umm what to add though jems wouldn't be appreciated and as most my crafty stash was back home I was stumped then I sore a paper clip in the bottom of my crafty tool box so I fiddled about with which way to put them on until I was happy. Problem solved a bit of stamping on the inside for the insert and it was finished. Thanks for looking don't forget to follow my blog crafty hugs Karen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment