Wednesday 5 June 2013

sunbathing bunny!!!!!

hi crafty friends
this is a card I made for my sons girlfriend Becky's 18th birthday this week. It was a bit of a joke card as she turned a little red from the sun just a few days before even though she covered herself in suncream (she will be using a childs factor 30 from now on lol).  My youngest said I should have coloured the Joanna sheen stamped image of the rabbit in bright red to match Becky! The image was coloured using my lovely copics and the shape I stamped on was a spellbinder. The pink roses I bought but the large rose in the patterned paper was made using the flower shoppe cricut cartridge which I love. I love this cartridge so much its making me keep a cricut machine just to cut the flowers. I am going to treat myself to a silhouette cameo over the next few weeks so will be selling my grand calibur and dies as well as my expression and the cartridges. I can then just keep my cricut personnel cutter and a couple of my fav cartridges. Happy crafting please don't forget to follow my blog xx

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card with such a funny image. Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: Stitching
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete