Tuesday 30 December 2014

new baby card


Hi just thought i would show you the 8 ins square card i made for the arrival of my first grandchild. I used the silhouette cameo and a digital cutting file to cut the baby and the heart out of a baby 12 x12 pad of paper. The little tags and the letters at the top right hand side of the card also came from the same pads.  My grandsons name is Taylor jacob which is why its TJ on the card.I  used a few gems and some flourishes cut by the cameo to brighten it up and bring the designs together and the little piece of paper sticking out the side of the matt with hearts on it was used to tie in with the heart matt that the baby topper is sat on. hope you like it if youd like to see more of my designs dont forget to follow my blog happy new year everyone  xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment