Tuesday 30 December 2014

my top 5 favourite craft projects of 2014

Hi This is my favourites of 2014 hope you like them too

this is a card i made for my daughters 16th birthday its an unusual choice of colours for me but orange is my daughters favourite. I always pick my backing paper first and then match the colours of pens from this i used my copic markers to colour the image and the papers to make the flowers using my cricut machine. I used the black matts to make the design and colours really pop and it adds to the oriental look.
This is some wall art i made on a seaside theme to match a young boys bedroom using my silhouette cameo
wedding card made using the silhouette cameo i have used it so much this year i really don't think i can craft without it anymore lol
i choose this as they proved very popular with my customers on this one i choose a crafters companion barkley cd i really love this cute character
this was something a bit different for me i used original pages from a harry potter book and drew free hand the design then zentangled a design onto it. Its a true one off i made it for my son and his girlfriend for there new home as he is a massive harry potter fan. I have had a great year and have really enjoyed my crafting all i need now is to make it my full time job (i wish) maybe one day. i hope you will continue to visit my blog and if you would follow it too well that would be great. health and happiness to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment