Monday 29 December 2014

Got out of the habit

Hi   Hope you are all well and had a good Christmas.   I have been absent for some time the combination of new craft workshop new grandson and the largest amount of Christmas orders i have ever done.  One of my many news years resolutions is to blog at least twice monthly and if i fail i shall place myself on the naughty step and give myself a good telling off lol. This is the Christmas advent calendar box that i made for an order.As you can see i used crafters companion barkley cd rom. I love the images on this cd and find crafters companion cds really easy to use. I managed to rope my 12 year old daughter in to help with the construction of them all we sat in front of the TV sticking and gluing . Hope you all have a very happy new year xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment