Saturday 7 December 2013

zentangle novice

Hi crafters

Thought I would try my hand at something new so I got myself a zentangle cd and managed to produce this. I bought the cd for my daughter to have a go at really as she loves this kind of art.  She came into the living room the other day and showed me the back of her hand she had been doodling on it with an eyeliner pencil and it looked like an amazing henna type tattoo. Didn't manage to get a photo before she washed it off but will have to get her to do it again so i can post a pic.  I really didn't think I would be able to do zentangle but I am pretty happy with my first attempts think I need to invest in some sukura micro pens though as mine are a bit scratchy. My art talent is non existent not an art exam to my name but even i managed it so cant be that hard and its as cheap to do as you make it really you don't need anything but some nice quality paper and a couple of pens simples xx


No comments:

Post a Comment