Thursday 11 April 2013

hi Guys

This is a multi page birthday card i made for my daughters 12th birthday using do crafts tatty ted cd rom.  I was getting bored of doing the same card shapes all the time so decided to do something a little different.  I used a few 6 ins card blanks and stuck them together using double sided tape. I used copics to edge the backing papers to add the illusion of another layer to the card without the added weight or having to get inky fingers by using my distress ink pads.
The second and third page i personalised the card further and incorporated the meaning of my daughters name onto the backing paper that i created in the do crafts digital design studio.  The letters that spell out her name also came from this cd as did the paper flowers on this page the only thing added was some jems.  Hope you like it so far please see my next blog for the rest of the project. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment