Sunday 24 March 2013

craft room redesign (the big reveal lol)

 
hi
Its all done and everything is finished and all back in place! Just sat in here now writing my blog and having a toasted sandwich yum yum.  The desk was from ikea about 6 years ago still going strong i love that shop.  All my embellishment's are stored in the really useful box wall mounted storage unit and the rail with the pen tubs extra was another ikea purchase. The best bit however by far is the fact that i have a lock on the door.  Even though i can still hear the rest of the family its somewhere i can get on with crafting and if anyone wants me they have to wait for me to answer door bliss. I live in a small terrace house and any little bit of on my own time i can get without 4 dogs 3 kids 1 husband is a bonus. So know the fun begins and i can get some serious crafting done..... well that's the theory if washing hoovering and looking after the house not to mention work (yuk) lets me.  Bye xx P.S two more photos on next blog i will post straight after this one  
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment